Re: mailing list archive

Erich Schroeder said:
> Nice, at some time could you give a pointer to the scripts that you use? I
> assume that it is pretty standard, but I find that the hmonarc rpm doesn't
> like my system for some reason.

I'm just using mhonarc as downloaded from the author's web site a
couple of years ago...  The script to break everything up into
separate months is a wrapper around mhonarc that I wrote.  I'd be
happy to send a copy of it to you if you want it.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month