Re: that will do it.

Well,

Setting the home directory to /dev/null would be bad if he was setting up
user ftp stuff.. I'm assuming the ftp stuff is to upload web pages, and
things of the like, but don't want shell access. If you were to set the
home directory to /dev/null it would defeat that purpose :P

Oh, and we're all just kids, linux kiddies :)

Kara Pritchard
Linux Users of Central Illinois
(217)698-1694
kara@luci.org