Re: yet again another question

No, you can name it ronaldmcdonald if you'd like. It's just a naming
convention. As long as your boot image reference in /etc/lilo.conf
matches whatever you put in the /boot directory you're fine. Just make
sure, after you make any changes to /etc/lilo.conf to rerun lilo ;)

Kara Pritchard
Linux Users of Central Illinois
(217)698-1694
kara@luci.org