Re: ssh client

ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/packages/ssh :-)

Damacus		| damacus@bastion.cnsnet.net ** damacus@statiknet.org
New as of 6/14	| PGP: http://bastion.cnsnet.net/~damacus/damacus-key.asc
		| Administrator, Cimarron Network Services, Inc.
IRC:  (EFnet)	| #statik	http://www.statiknet.org
nick: damacus	| #dc-stuff	http://www.attrition.org/ (hosted/dc-stuff)

	Trust the computer industry to shorten "Year 2000" to Y2K.  It
	was this kind of thinking that caused the problem in the first
				    place.
       /"\
       \ /
        X  ASCII Ribbon campaign against HTML E-Mail
       / \