Re: rack-mount

Why don't you convert some old slim line-desk top style cases to be rack mount
style? as long as they are 19 inches or under to start with, you can do it with
some angle iron (to maaaake the mounting 'ears' ) or alumimum (angled stock).

you could actually make a custome sized rack the same way with plywood and
angle stock to make the mounting rails......

I have several old 486/HP's here that are small slim line style cases that i
intend to do that with.... (some year they are destined to be a cluster)

Just an Idea..... Roy