Re: 2.3.13

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Cloudmaster wrote:
> Damn it, why can I never get a development kernel to compile? :)  Anyway,

i8259.c:13: linux/tasks.h: No such file or directory

K, 2.3.14, still no dice.  Now it dies on i8259.c.  tasks.h doesn't exist in
my downloaded kernel source (tar.gz from uiarchive), does anyone else have
one they d/l'd somewhere else that _does_ have that?

BTW, feel free to mock me if this is something already posted to a
kernel-devel list or something... :)

--Danny "at least I've got linux-Xkernel working on the sun 3/50 now" Sauer