Re: Linux Demo Day UPDATE

> Remind people that we do have sound.  xmms and some mp3s.

Oh yeah.. as long as that issue about mp3s and legalities is over... I'm
not a music person, so I haven't kept up with that news.. If we're playing
some Eagles or something, I don't want to get in trouble..

> If there'll be an internet connection going, GCD is a nifty CD

I wouldn't hold my breath about internet connectivity. It may be possible
to get a phone line and dial-up connection, but they don't have internet
connectivity on the sales floor... If Jason wants me to, I'll ask. Ideas?

-Kara