ntp!

okay kids. you're going to have to tolerate this email as one coming from
a cisco guy who isnt really the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to
linux.

it looks like my server *is* syncing up with the ntp server out on the
internet, but I am now thinking that perhaps I have my clock set to gmt -7
rather than -6. the clock is synching up with the ntp server, but is an
hour behind the actual time. i recall seeing this on ciscos when i first
started with them, and i just need to set my clock to gmt -6.

i am assuming this can be done with linux? maybe with the clock command?
i have no clue why, but man clock gives me nothing.

thanks!

again.
cjm