Re: LDD Update

I know we need the Mac. I want a Mac there *badly*. That leaves us with:

G3 Mac
VA's PIII/500
IBM Intellistation Xeon 550
466mhz Celeron Laptop

Jason/Steve: Do we need/want any others?

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com