RE: LDD Update

I thought we had agreed on having 6 machines for the demo
each with different distros installed? Here's my count:

Steve/Kara: IBM Intellistation
                  Steve's main computer running Red Hat

Me: 333MHz P-II running Mandrake
       100MHz Pentium running Suse (Just in case Cloudmaster
       doesn't have it installed), otherwise it'll have OpenLinux 2.2

Cloudmaster: Xeon running ??
                    K62-400 running Suse/Be

I agree that a Mac would be great, and if you want to bring
your laptop that's fine with me. I can leave the 100MHz if
you want to bring the VA box, and Cloudmaster can drop
one of his for the Mac. Let me know what you guys prefer.

Jason