Re: Allowing Users to Change Passwords

The password change on eudora won't allow you to change your password on
the server though, only your reader.... iirc. Sorry if I'm wrong..

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com