Peoria Linux Enthusiasts

Hey guys,

Just wanted to key all of you in (in case you didn't know or forgot), that
the PALE group in Peoria is hosting their Linux Demo Day at the Peoria
Mall from 12-5 tomorrow (Sunday). Steven and I are going, so if you're
bored, or have the spare time, it'll be good to go, and show our support.

As we are not just the "Linux Group of Springfield, but the Linux group of
Central Illinois", it would be nice to get more co-group participation :),
especially since we're just an hour apart :)

Hope to see you there!

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com