Re: More specific squid problem

I found a possible solution to my problem:  Apperently long names cause a
buffer overflow in the version of nscd on my friendly new SuSE boxes.
There's been a patch out for a while, but I'm too crappy a sysadmin to know
aobut these things... :)  Actually, I'd noticed that nscd had been going
bonkers occasionally, but I'd usually just kill it and forget about it.
Now I can actually fix it.  Whee.

SuSE's more friendly discussion of the problem and 2 possible solution to
the problem are at:
http://sdb.suse.de/sdb/en/html/sradmanic_nscd2.html

--Danny