Slow day and a fast server

Well, since there's not apperently much traffic here recently (or there's
something wrong with my mail server - whatever) I figured I'd ask if anyone
here's looked at Roxen's Challenger web server (www.roxen.com).  I was
lookign at IMHO for web-based e-mail (it's the nicest solution I've found
so far, BTW) and noticed that it likes Roxen.  After I'd downloaded both, I
discovered that they're both on SuSE 6.2's CDs (shouldn't suprise me) and
installed them from there.

I've gotta say, I'm mightily impressed with roxen's (web-based secure
logical neat-o clean) configuration interface.  It's just damned cool.  All
the features included with it, like the RXML stuff and out-of-the-box ssl3,
is just blazingly cool, I think.

Anyway, I figured I'd blab about it a bit since I figured someone else
might care - and so I could get some new messages in my luci folder. :)

--Danny