Open Source Expo

Greetings All,

Is anyone interested in car pooling to the Open Source Expo
this weekend? It's being help in Columbia, MO (about 3 hours
away), but it should be well worth the trip since Eric Raymond
is going to be the keynote speaker along with numerous
interesting presentations (the advanced sessions look very
interesting). Anyway, let me know if you're interested, and
assuming I can get my tire fixed quickly (I think I can) I will
be able to hold up to 6 people in my van (I would expect
everyone to help chip in a little bit for gas though).

Jason