Re: RealPlayer.

Tesla Coil said:
> Has anyone else observed RealPlayer to go silent
> after 59 minutes?  Wondering if this is by design
> or if it's a bug.  I've had it quit tonight at 59.38.3
> on one netcast, 59.49.6 on another...

No, but you've reminded me of something...  I've been playing with the
RealPlayer G2 beta for Linux lately.  It's simple, but quite nice.  I
haven't had nearly as many problems with it as I did with earlier
versions of RealPlayer.  And it even plays MP3s.  (How many MP3
players does one need anyway?)

I've completely forgotten where exactly I found it now, but if you
look hard enough on www.real.com you should be able to find it.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month