RE: Meeting A&O && SHS

I'm all for the students petitioning the school to allow us to
do Linux Mentors there. It's been very frustrating trying to
find places to have Linux Mentors since no one is willing to
commit to more than once a month which isn't enough
time for what we want to do. Also, it is possible that once
the computer lab at the research and collections center
is finished we will be able to hold the classes there,
but there's no guarantee on that. Two other leads that I
have, but have yet to fully explore is getting the local IBM
office to sponsor the group (unfortunately our contact for
this is no longer in the area), or working with UIS (although
I think the university is a bit out of the way for you guys).

If any of the kids at the school have any other ideas on
where to have it let me know.

Jason