RE: Interest in SIG?

Sophistication and AOL in the same sentence? I never though I would
see that ;).

One goal of mine with Newbie Night would be to create some general
purpose presentation material which could double as my Linux Mentors
training material =). I've been working more on Linux Mentors lately, and
I'm trying to get some grant purposals together so I can get that off the
ground =). In any event, I don't think that Perl Mongers will be too
affected
by this since it's a pretty small specialized group to start with. The only
thing is that Kara, you and I wont always be there which shouldn't hinder
it that much.

Jason