RE: Vote for meeting cancellation

If Erich is going to be around, I would like to go ahead with the meeting.
If
this creates a time problem for Steve, and Kara I will be more than willing
to run the meeting in their absense (or perhaps Jeff could do it if he's not
busy). Again, I could cover a couple of different topics including: Database
management under Linux, or Getting started with Debian GNU/Linux. I would
also be willing to give a quick review of Corel's new Linux Distro.

Jason