Re: Vote for meeting cancellation

Kara Pritchard wrote:

> There are have been several requests to cancel this month's meeting, due
> to people travelling, etc for Thanksgiving (meeting is 2 days prior).
>
> All in favor?

I probably won't be there whether there's a meeting or not, unless I find
someone else to drive me around, or sell me a car that gets better mileage
than my caprice while still being able to outrun all but the fastest
american cars for a price that I can afford without requiring me to drop
out of school to get a real job. :)

I'm gonna start lobbying for a lower gas tax so prices will make sense...

--Danny RunOnSentence