Re: novell client

I've heard bad things about the caldera novell client from the few
reviews I've read - but I haven't actually used it myself (although
I intend to set it up on my work machine within a few months to
find out for myself).  I've been using the ncpfs utilities that come
with SuSE pretty successfully to mount file shares and print, but
since I don't know a lot about novell's kookiness I'm not exactly
the best person to comment.  I do know that those utils appear to
be pretty extendable and support a bunch of stuff...

If you find something out, would you consider letting me know too?
I've gotta live with a novell network every day, and extra info is
always helpful. :)

--Danny