Re: gcc rpm?

I had the same problems when I installed RH6.0 on a 400M HDD.  ls *devel* in
the RPMs directory on the RH CD.  I think you're looking for egcs-devel* or
similar.

Silly RH.

Damacus		| damacus@bastion.cnsnet.net ** damacus@statiknet.org
New as of 6/14	| PGP: http://bastion.cnsnet.net/~damacus/damacus-key.asc