RE: Newbie Night

Okay, that's cool. Can you post (or repost) what's taken care of, so I
can get an idea of what areas might be left open. Thanks.

Also, I remember a couple of suggestions on what to cover, but I'm
interested in hearing what ideas you don't think are suitable, and
which ones are.

Also (last one, I promise =), what are your thoughts on the problems
of handling new people who miss some of the earlier topics, and thus
lack a good foundation for learning about the current topics?

Jason