Kara's Book

I recently got an offer in the mail to join a Linux book club.
Its one of those, get a bunch cheap, then promise to buy one more,
and hope the "(plus shipping & handling)" doesn't ruin the deal.
In this case, the deal is a complete Linux toolkit that includes
Kara's RHCE book.  While I am not a Red Hat user, and not likely
to get certified, unless the test is cheap and convienient, I am
curious about the repercussions associated with buying the book.
Will kara get a kick back if I buy the book?

Mark Blunier