Re: search path

Yeah, I tried that, my resolv.conf, is as follows:

search	lunarmedia.net
search	reboot.net
nameserver 204.145.119.48
nameserver 207.239.117.16

Yet, typing in a suitable hostname at a prompt does not seem to do the
trick.

host> telnet stella

should send me to stella.lunarmedia.net, since there is a viable entry
within dns. However, no such luck.

Lunar Media Incorporated
what a wicked web we weave
http://www.lunarmedia.net