Re: Good Meeting

Great. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I too think it will be a good addition to
the LUCI scheduling.

So, let's get our next meeting started. First, vote for what distribution
you'd like to see installed. The topic for the day, (if all goes well)
will be setting up your periperhals and multimedia. This will include your
printer, your modem, digital cameras, scanners, and a palm pilot.

The next meeting will be the 2nd Tuesday of February. February 8th.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Joe wrote:

> I thought the newbie meeting went very well last night. It will definitely
> help me to get up to speed for the “normal” LUCI meeting. I think it is
> great idea.
>

> --

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com