Re: problems with fgi

Dunno...all I know is that when I talked to a former co-worker about a
year ago, back when FGI was still FGI, he said he had linux, but couldnt
go through the MS-Proxy cuz he didnt have a Microsoft Windows Login to
pass to the Proxy for Authentication via Linux.

I then called my friend Todd Hight ( I used to work at FGI, long before
even this ) and he confirmed that the use of the cable modems was
limited to M$ users because they have to authenticate to the proxy to
get out...<shrug> Now, possibly they are using this same setup for all
the access...I would try to find out if other Linux users use FGI.

Tim