Re: debian install

On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 03:02:47PM -0600, C MENZES wrote:

> For some reason when i am getting to the portion of debian's install where
> you are asked to configure modules, I am only getting an "exit, finished
> configuring modules" option. Does this indicate a problem with the
> resc1440.bin file?

By chance, are you resuming a previously aborted installation?  That's
when I've seen this problem.  Usually, repartitioning/reformatting
does the job for me.

Technically, you can probably skip the module installation procedure.
Debian does pretty well at dynamically loading what you need.  The
exceptions are sound drivers and network cards, especially if you need
the netcard for the installation (install via NFS, for example).