LRP

Is there any development going on with the linux router project?  I was
gonna set up a couple of boxes based on LRP, but since the last news item
was in May of '99 and they're still apperantly using a 2.0 series kernel in
their stable release (2.2's pretty much final now, I think)...

Alternatively, I might modify a trinux distrib - but I'd like to hear any
other suggestions for a floppy-based, or just a really small distrib that's
geared toward setting up a NAT firewall-ish thing with ipchains 'n stuff...

Later,
Danny