Re: FGI Connect Scripts

One addendum:

Don't use Bloomingtons local dialup number to try to log in.
I went round and round with The head of networking there concerning this issue.
I can use springfield and decaturs local access #'s with no problem but not
Bloomingtons. wasn't able to log into bloomingtons properly until i went
back to RH5.1

leon