Re: Upcoming Auctionsj

Hi,
  I suppose that other folks have responded, I hope politely. You should
note that you asked a question on a mailing list dedicated to the Linux
operating system, particularly users located in Central Illinois--not the
correct venue for your question. However, since it was probably my note on
the email list (sorry folks) that prompted your question...

You can find out the schedule for Illinois State Government property
auctions at:

http://state.il.us/cms/property/state/default.htm

Any further questions should be address to the the contacts given on that
page.

Good luck in your search,

eks

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, GERALD FRUZIA wrote:

> I am interested in being on your Internet mailing list (or, if not
> available, your regular mailing list) for auctions of State Surplus
> Property. I am particularly interested in printing equipment such as
> paper cutters, process cameras, presses, folders, collators. Also DuKane
> filmstrip projectors from public schools. Snail-mail address: 3031
> Ciderwood, Spring, TX 77373.
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry Fruzia

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      Internet: erich@museum.state.il.us
http://www.museum.state.il.us/ismdepts/anthro/staff/erich/erich.html