Re: parsing command line output to html through php

right on.
now, can you explain why i am unable to pass arguments to some commands
such as:

        <PRE>
        <? PassThru("du -sk ."); ?>
        </PRE>

Does it need to be a relative path to the webserver root?

Lunar Media Incorporated
what a wicked web we weave
http://www.lunarmedia.net
1 . 8 0 0 . 2 5 2 . 8 2 2 1