Re: MASM Under Linux?

Benjamin Story said:
> Has anyone had any luck running MASM under dosemu?  I need to be able
> to use MASM for a class and I'd rather not have to boot into Windows.

Why would you want to do that?  You have several options for running
DOS programs.  If for some reason dosemu doesn't work (which would
really surprise me, I used it for DOS compilers 5 years ago), you can
always try it under Wine (which can run DOS programs these days), or
you could try VMWare or Bochs (both of which I can almost 100%
guarantee will work perfectly).

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month