[Fwd: What should be done with MS]

   Subject:  Re: What should be done with MS
      Date:  Wed, 05 Apr 2000 07:48:22 -0500
      From:  Tesla Coil <tescoil@rtpro.net>
Newsgroups:  comp.os.linux.advocacy

On 5 Apr 2000, pac4854 replied to mvergall
>> In a way I feel sad that the Samurai laws can not apply to
>> Microsoft. I.e. when a Samurai was found guilty of a
>> crime he comited Hara-Kiri,<snip>
>
> I sorta have this feeling that MSFT has already committed
> sepuku; they just don't know how deep the knife has
> penetrated yet...

U.S District Judge rules Microsoft guilty of engaging
in anticompetitive practices that harmed consumers by
stifling innovation--meanwhile, the FBI discovers that
computers running Windows are dialing 911 to register
their locations on police databases prior to wiping out
their filesystems.  Gee, almost like science fiction...

http://www.fbi.gov/nipc/advis00-038.htm