Re: Debian and Slackware

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Jordan Bettis wrote:
FreeBSD
> I still need the Slack disk (most likely Slackware 7) as I'm using it for
> a different project, a 386 laptop with no CD-ROM, so I need Slack style

Just out of curiosity, have you loooked at http://www.linuxiso.org/

I know you said you've got just a modem, but I'll tell you, since I got my
cable modem installed last Monday, I've got all kinds of ISO's... :)  Maybe
if you left the modem dialed up all night and the next day at work?

--Danny, who has sporadic bandwidth but doesn't live close enough to bring
his CD's to you