Re: Linux on FAT16

> Oh, Charles, it said on the box that it uses 95 or 98; I'd guess because of
> the dos booting thing (loadlin?), so your NT machine might not be real happy
> with it.  The good news is that vmware runs on NT, and would do practically
> the same thing - unless you're figuring on a lot of 3D gaming. :)

	Yes, I found last night that I was unable to put mandrake on
	my laptop running NT. A colleague of mine at work however has
	it running quite nicely on a win95 machine. The install was
	very simple, and doesnt require to boot from a floppy at all.
	A windows batch file starts the whole procedure, install, and
	dual-boot configuration included.

	cjm