spring cleaning

all-
well, today was the day to sweep aside the past year's layer of dust in
the apartment and crack open the windows. in the process i found a few
books that i wouldnt mind clearing off my shelves. they arent really linux
books, however i figured that kindred spirits may find some value in them.

Gigabit Ethernet
Cisco TCP/IP routing
Virtual Lans
Using CSH&TCSH
Managin IP Networks with Cisco Routers
Cryptography and Network Security
Introduction to Cisco Router Configuration: Student Guide

all i ask is that whoever wants one, picks up the shipping. you can ask
laszlo, it takes me a while to get stuff in the mail, but i eventually do.

cjm