Re: Linux Journal

On Mon, 1 May 2000, Mark Blunier wrote:

> Why is it that when I picture a 'hard core' Linux users, I hear the sounds
> of "Linux certification?  What Linux certification?  We don't need no
> stinking Linux certification!"

Hmn. Well on behalf of my involvement with the Linux Professional
Institute I must say ppppbbbbth! No, actually LPI is community sponsored,
and community accepted. Even maddog took at at the Chicago show ;) It's
developed, researched, tested, etc with the community of hard core linux
people. So far, the only anti-Linux cert people I've met don't even hold
Linux jobs, so....

- Kara

Kara Pritchard, RHCE			Phone: 618-398-7360
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
Asst Dir for Program Development	kara@lpi.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com