Re: Linux Journal

Mark Blunier said:
> Why is it that when I picture a 'hard core' Linux users, I hear the sounds
> of "Linux certification?  What Linux certification?  We don't need no
> stinking Linux certification!"

No *we* don't *need* it, but if we have it, it legitimizes the whole
thing.

I talked about this for a while at the last meeting...  I think the
LPI certification program is well worth supporting.  As a matter of
fact, as soon as I can work it into my schedule, I'm going to go take
the Level 1 tests.  (The tests are in beta now, so they're cheaper if
you take them before May 12.  Email Kara if you want to know more.)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month