Re: Procmail to block "ILOVEYOU"

In looking at the man for procmail, I guessed that I should put the
following lines in /etc/procmailrc (mine was empty)

   :0 D
   * ^Subject:[  ]+ILOVEYOU
   /dev/null

After doing that, a note to myself with subject:ILOVEYOU didn't make it
through, but one with subject:HOW ABOUT ILOVEYOU did, so it may work. If
anyone knows differently, let me know as soon as possible.

Erich