Re: mirroring

Charles Menzes said:
> speaking of mirroring, how does one setup mirroring Red Hat's ftp server,

Very carefully.  :-)

Actually, it's a royal pain.  I haven't figured out how to get set up
as an "official" Red Hat mirror, so I don't have any special access.
In other words, I'm fighting to get into their ftp site just like
everybody else.  To get the current version, I think I used some
combination of rsync, ncftp, and the "mirror" perl script.

My regular mirror of the updates tree is done with mirror run from
cron.

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month