Re: Apache 1.3.9 and PHP

 Thanks a million. That did the trick! Coincidentally, I found the AddType
lines in /etc/httpd/conf/srm.conf

 I was surprised not to find them in httpd.conf. I guess the Apache folks
moved some stuff around or something. Thanks again.

Adam Van Pelt

Motion Internet
A Division of CyberCity Communications, Inc.

Adam Van Pelt                   219 N. Main St.
Technical Support               Chatham, IL 62629
http://www.motion.net           Phone: 217.483.7900