RE: This really doesnt belong, but...

Bawhahaha....Oh this is a good one! Tim you kill me ;).

Actually, all joking aside, I looked for one and didn't turn
up anything. However, all is not lost since there's a win32-
sound module for Perl, and I'm betting that you could
probably write something quick and dirty in Perl to get
the job done. Check out cpan at www.perl.com and look
at the win32 module.

Jason