Books For Sale

If anyone is interested:

O'reilly's Learning Perl 2nd Edition Perfect Condition( has like two pages
highlighted)
O'reilly's Learning Python Perfect Condition
Deital's C++ How to Program 2nd Edition Great Condition
Deital's Java How to Program 3rd Edition Great Condition

I will sell them all at half price or cheaper. I need to sell these books so
I can get some more books. I occasionally have to sell books to get more, so
I can justify to my wife why I spend all our money computer books. She just
doesn't understand why I need so many computer books. If interested please
call me or email. I will not have access to my email over the weekend.

Joe Bonansinga
joeb@kingtech.net
Home Phone (217) 744-6809