Re: Digital cameras and Linux

I do. You can use SANE to interface with a number of cameras. However,
you'll probably find it easier, faster, and more battery efficient to
simply get an adapter for your memory card. PCMCIA adapters for compact
flash media only run about $7 or so. You can get similar, or even floppy
adapters for smart media. You simply mount and copy that way...

On Sun, 28 May 2000, Charles Menzes wrote:

> anyone work with their digital camera on linux?
> just curious. i saw some software on freshmeat for kodak cameras, but not
> much else.
>
> cjm
>

> --

- Kara

Kara Pritchard, RHCE                    Phone: 618-398-7360
Linux Users of Central Illinois	        kara@luci.org
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com	        kara@linux.com