Re: ncftp

the only problems i see with using scp is the ability to run it from a
cronjob. i find the same issues with rsync using ssh as transport. i know
that you can alter the config of ssh such that it won't prompt for a
password, thus allowing you to run rsync or scp without any manual
intervention, but it just sounds like a vulnerability.
granted, i have not done this myself, so if anyone wants to make some
commnets on this one, feel free to do so.

cjm