Re: Newbie Night Meeting (was)Re: server problems

Well, I'm not sure how much PM would be interested in my intro to editors
:P If we have a small turnout, I can talk about what I've been learning so
far in that Perl book. I can talk about how many times I've pulled out my
hair over these exersizes and stuff :P but that's in a worst case scenario
;) We'll play that by ear.

On a lighter note, this book is really good for anyone who's not already a
programmer and wants to learn to program (in perl).

Elements of Programming with perl, Andrew L Johnson

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Erich Schroeder wrote:

> I think that newbie night should be in the conference room. PM has been
> small and informal, and so we could gather in the GIS lab.
>
> Or, the two could be combined for this time?
>
> eks
>
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Kara Pritchard wrote:
>

> > So how are we going to be able to do the two separate presentations? PM
> > and NN?
> >
> > On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Erich Schroeder wrote:
> >

> > > One note about tonight--I believe that the standard room will be in use
> > > for some teacher training, so we will have to be in the conference room
> > > farther back in the Research and Collections Center (RCC).
> > >
> > > When this happens we do not unlock the door going back into the building,
> > > so I (or someone) will need to be there to let folks in.
> > >
> > > Erich

> > > Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
> > > Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
> > > Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      Internet: erich@museum.state.il.us
> > > http://www.museum.state.il.us/
> > >

> > - Kara

> Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
> Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
> Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      Internet: erich@museum.state.il.us
> http://www.museum.state.il.us/

- Kara