Re: Perl?

I guess this would really depend on the syntax of your question.

If you want to know if you can run perl scripts period, because you don't
know if you have perl installed, do:

	whereis perl
or
	rpm -q perl

If you're wondering if the script will compile and run on your system,
try:

	perl -c script.pl

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Travis Davies wrote:

> I don't know that much about perl but how can I check
> if my system will run the scripts?

- Kara