Re: Oh yeah, I'm famous

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 01:43:11PM -0500, Jay Link wrote:
> *** Too bad I sound like a big ol' dork (and I don't have $50K, either)

After the proceeds from my tech garage sale come in, I'll proly have
money to burn, so I'd happily loan it to you. :)

> Link, the owner of Interlink BBS in Springfield, Ill., today said he

Why doesn't everyone use the postal abbrev's yet?

> first. Among the proposed additions are: .web, .biz, union, .customers,
> .complaints, .ecology, .shareholder, .taxpayer, .biz, .ecom and .firm

2 proposals for .biz, eh?

Is IPv6 ever gonna happen on the internet?  Multiple TLD's are neat and
all, but they still don't really make any more room for all of my
appliances to be directly accessable via the internet.

Anyway, that's cool, Jay. :)  I'll be expecting a reduced-rate cloudmaster.inc
real soon now.

--Danny, who'd happily take just $5 for his sun 3/50 and donate it towards .inc