Limiting Access with Apache

Group,
 I am trying to limit access to an address (virtual host) like

 http://foo.bar.com

 using apache's htaccess and a password file that will limit logins to
certain usernames.

 I am setting this up under a Virtual Host, and right now my config in
httpd.conf looks like:

<VirtualHost 221.223.211.32>
DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/foobar
ServerName foo.bar.com
</VirtualHost>

<Location foobar>
AuthName "FOOBAR ACCESS"
  AuthType Basic
  AuthUserFile /home/httpd/users-foobar

  require valid-user
</Location>

 When I have done this in the past, I have always used the password files
to restrict access to a specific directory underneath a host like:

 http://foo.bar.com/restrict-this

 But I have never tried to limit access to a virtual host with password
files before. Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks!

Adam Van Pelt

Motion Internet
A Division of CyberCity Communications, Inc.

Adam Van Pelt                   219 N. Main St.
Technical Support               Chatham, IL 62629
http://www.motion.net           Phone: 217.483.7900